Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Please Pull Me Out

These days, there seems to always be a tear just waiting to fall.

These days, I feel alone even though I rarely am.

Each day, I recite the many blessings in my life and am thankful, but they are never enough to pull me out of the pit of despair where I now live.  Perhaps my pain is just too heavy.

Yesterday, I wasn't understood, felt unloved and alone.

Today,  I suffer from the lack of sleep.

Tomorrow, maybe the sun will shine upon the neon green grasses.  Perhaps the lilac will burst open releasing its lovely scent.

Tomorrow, I hope to once again find the strength I need to put one foot in front of the other....

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you stopped by my blog. I so understand and relate. Just sending you a cyber hug and I'm here if you need a friend.

    ReplyDelete